Close Menu
Gun Day Fun DayGun Day Fun Day
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Firearms
  • Tactical
  • Videos
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Gun Day Fun DayGun Day Fun Day
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Firearms
  • Tactical
  • Videos
Gun Day Fun DayGun Day Fun Day
Home»Tactical»Death Toll During Israel Gaza “Ceasefire” Tops 600
Tactical

Death Toll During Israel Gaza “Ceasefire” Tops 600

Sam DanielsBy Sam DanielsFebruary 18, 20262 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Death Toll During Israel Gaza “Ceasefire” Tops 600
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

Despite a United States-backed ceasefire that has been in effect since October 2025, the death toll in Gaza has topped 600. That number eclipses the thousands when accounting for those wounded in Palestine since the ceasefire officially began.

According to a report by RT, the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza said on Monday that 603 people had been killed and more than 1,600 injured since the ceasefire came into force on October 11th, 2025. An unspecified number of bodies “remain under the rubble and in the streets,” as rescue teams cannot safely reach many areas, the officials added.

It sure seems like the “ceasefire” has been unsuccessful, considering such a high death toll. But, to be fair, we did mention that Israel has been violating the ceasefire and blaming Palestine since not long after it went into effect.

Israel Continues To Demolish Gazan Buildings During “Ceasefire”

The Israeli military said the “precise” strikes were carried out in accordance with international law and described them as a response to a “ceasefire violation” by Hamas. An Israeli official reportedly claimed that “terrorists emerged from a tunnel east of the yellow line,” referring to a military boundary unilaterally imposed inside Gaza after the truce. –RT

Most of the reported post-ceasefire deaths have occurred along this so-called “Yellow Line.”  This is a designated no-go zone that is meant to ban Palestinians from large areas of the enclave. Human rights groups have condemned repeated Israeli operations there as truce violations, saying the cordon has expanded westward and now covers roughly 58% of Gaza’s land area.

The latest strikes come just days before the inaugural meeting of U.S. ruler Donald Trump’s newly formed “Board of Peace”. That group is scheduled to meet on February 19th. It was established in mid-January, and the U.S.-led body is intended to oversee reconstruction, security, and political transition in Gaza.

Trump Reveals “Phase Two” of the Gaza Ceasefire

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

Related Posts

Zelensky: I Don’t Have Time “For All This Sh*t!”

February 18, 2026

The Obama Administration’s Prostitution Scandal And The Ruemmler-Epstein Connection

February 18, 2026

San Jose Sergeant vs Determined Carjacker Caught on Camera

February 18, 2026

Subscribe to Updates

Get the latest firearm news and updates directly to your inbox.

Editor's Picks

‘Devil in the Ozarks’ gets more prison time for escaping, now in supermax facility

February 18, 2026

Zelensky: I Don’t Have Time “For All This Sh*t!”

February 18, 2026

ATF seizes 36K guns as Trump administration shifts focus from Biden priorities to cartels, street crime

February 18, 2026

Beloved millionaire Maine philanthropist shot dead in ritzy DC suburb assisted living home, no arrests made

February 18, 2026
  • Home
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact
© 2026 Gun Day Fun Day. All Rights Reserved.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.